Deportivo lose/lose at 4.75 odd
Over 2.5 Match Goals at 1.60
Deportivo lose or draw at 1.72 odds
Monday night La Liga is between Deportivo La Coruna in 18th spot and Real Betis in 10th place.
Here are our analysis and predictions for the game.
Deportivo La Coruna vs Real Betis: Form Comparison
- Deportivo are winless in their last 6 games having 4 of the games and drawn twice. They scored 6 goals in the process and conceded 20 goals.
- Real Betis have won 3 of their last 6 outings in the league and lost 3 games. They have scored times in the process and conceded 16 times.
Deportivo La Coruna vs Real Betis: Head to Head
- The last 6 games between these two rams have recorded 3 draws, a win for Deportivo and 2 wins for Real Betis.
- The first leg of this encounter in September was won by Real Betis as the game ended 2-1 in their favour.
- Both sides have scored in their last 3 meetings and also in 4 of their last 6 meetings.
Deportivo La Coruna: Team
Celso Borges and Florin Andone both return from suspension for the hosts and should come straight back into the team.
Real Betis: Team News
Joaquin returns from a ban and should be restored to the right flank once again.
Antonio Barragan is suspended, however, with Francis set to fill in at right-back.
Deportivo La Coruna vs Real Betis: Prediction
Deportivo are very poor at the moment and have been losing at both half and full time in 5 of their last 7 La Liga games. We see Deportivo lose both halves at 4.75 odds a great deal.
We also expect both sides to score in the game which will result in over 2.5 goals at 1.60 odds.
Deportivo have failed to win any of their last 7 league games, so Deportivo lose or draw at 1.72 odds also looks great.