Over 2.5 Match Goals 1.72 odds
Chelsea win 1.36 odds
Chelsea were humiliated at Hawthorns last Monday as they lost 4-1 to Watford. This Monday, they will be looking to get back on track as they host West Bromwich Albion at Stamford Bridge.
Prior to Last week defeat, Chelsea lost 3-0 to Bournemouth at Stamford Bridge and are now in 4th place after this successive defeats. They have 50 points to their name, 18 points behind leaders and 6 points behind Manchester United.
Chelsea needs a win in this game to ensure they remain in the top 4 this week.
Meanwhile, the Baggies are languishing in the bottom of the Premier League table with 20 points. They are 5 points shy of safety spot and needs start winning fames if thy must avoid the drop.
However, this game is a very hard task for West Brom as they are against a desperate Chelsea side who are under pressure. West Brom will enter this game from 2 straight defeats just like their host, having lost to Southampton and Manchester City in their previous games.
Chelsea vs West Brom: Form Comparison
- Chelsea have drawn twice, won twice and lost twice in their last 6 games and have taken only 8 points from the games.
- West Brom have taken only 5 points from their last 6 games, with a win, 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Defensively, both trams are poor, Chelsea have let in 9 goals in the last 6 while the Baggies have let in 10 goals.
Chelsea vs West Brom: Head to Head
- The Blues have won 4 of their last games against West Brom and have kept clean sheets in the last 3 meetings.
- Chelsea have won their last 3 meetings against West Brom.
- 3 out of the last 5 meetings between these two sides have recorded at least 3 goals.
Chelsea: Team News
Pedro picked up an injury in Chelsea’s shock 4-1 defeat to Watford on Monday and is a doubt here.
Tiemoué Bakayoko is suspended after beating sent off against the Hornets.
West Brom: Team News
Alan Pardew expects Grzegorz Krychowiak and Kieran Gibbs to return on Monday, but Jonny Evans may miss out.
Jake Livermore and Hal Robson-Kanu may also recover in time for Monday’s trip to Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea vs West Brom: Prediction
West Brom have been very poor and are the under dogs in this game. They have failed to win 23 of their last 24 Premier League games. We are expecting a recovery win from Chelsea. Chelsea win @1.36 odds
Chelsea are good in attack having scored 12 times in their last 6 games, but have conceded 9 times. 5 out Chelsea’s last 6 games have recorded over 2.5 goals so we expect the game to see over 2.5 match the @1.72 odds.